Friday, July 24, 2009

Delicious Pie!



Yesterday, I went to the store to do some grocery shopping. They had a good deal on Golden Delicious apples, so I got some. Katelyn was so excited when I brought them home that she asked if she could make an apple pie. I had to go to a meeting and when I got home, guess what I saw, a beautiful apple pie. She has only made about 3 pies in her life with some help, and this one she did all by herself. She has really become quite a little cook.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Katelyn! Apple pies are harder than the other types and that is GREAT you did it all by yourself! It even turned out looking like the ones you buy at the store! Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's my girl!! You are amazing Kakelyn!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so proud! The talent you have is just amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete