Well okay maybe that's going a bit too far. But hey it sure does feel like one since last week. The high most days last week was 8 degrees. The low, -16. And of course that was the day I had to take Gavin to an early morning practice because he couldn't find his license. And since there was no place to go (in the wee hours of the morning)I sat in the car only letting about 5 minutes go by before I had to turn the car back on. Oh the joys of Rexburg. But now it is... should we say "normal". And boy does it feel like a heat wave. It is about the mid 20's, and bearable. The kids finally had the chance to go out and play in the snow.
Such cute photos! We sure miss you guys....I can't believe how cold it gets in Idaho! And I thought Boston was as bad as it gets....I need to call you soon so we can talk about Boston by the way! We hope you all have a wonderful, very Merry Christmas!
Such cute photos! We sure miss you guys....I can't believe how cold it gets in Idaho! And I thought Boston was as bad as it gets....I need to call you soon so we can talk about Boston by the way!
ReplyDeleteWe hope you all have a wonderful, very Merry Christmas!