-January-
I had a WONDERFUL trip to California to be with my Aunt Karren while she went through the temple. Got to go with Mom, Dad, Cheri and Aunt Vicki (who was sick the whole time, poor thing) This trip was so special, and the best possible way to celebrate my birthday!! Tricia and Grammy Kunzler watched the kids so that I could go. Thanks so much!!
Jayson and I went snowmobiling up to Mesa Falls with another couple. It was so beautiful, and such nice weather that day. Jayson took me off the path to do some crazy driving, and Katelyn's camera ended up falling out of my pocket. We lost all of those pictures. We were so sad. I found a picture on the Internet of what it looked like. It is beautiful!!



-February-
Steven finished up basketball and had a great time playing.
Gavin also finished up his basketball season, his team winning 18 games losing only 2. Great season! (I get way too involved in the game, I can't take the time to take pictures)

-March-
Christine turned 8 years old. Had a fun Pony Party, and got to spend her birthday with Grammy and Papa Kunzler.
Nathan learned how to ride a bike!! Yeah!






-April-
Christine was baptized by her big brother Gavin. We had a lot of family come out and support her. We are so grateful for them, and so proud of Christine and her decision. She received a beautiful handmade baptism dress from Grandma Roberts, and a special handmade blanket from Grammy Kunzler.
Went out to Utah to celebrate Mom and Dad Kunzler's 50th wedding anniversary. It was such a wonderful weekend, and so great to be with all the family!
We got to spend the rest of the weekend with Mom and Dad Roberts to watch conference. While we were with them, Katelyn presented an afghan she made for Tricia's new baby Lauren. She was so excited to finally be done with it. It took her 2 1/2 months to make it, and was a big accomplishment to have done. Tricia loved it.
Katelyn celebrated her 13th birthday
Jacob celebrated his 4th birthday














-May-
Katelyn and I went to Utah for a festival that the middle school orchestra played in. They were judged on how well they played. We then went to Lagoon and the awards were given there. Their orchestra got 1st place in the middle school division, and also 1st place over all the schools in orchestra. They did so well. Grandma Roberts, Cheri, Dallin & Keira came up to listen to her play. Grandma was so impressed that a 7th grade orchestra could play so well. Cheri came to Lagoon with us and we had a great time playing!!
We had a wonderful trip to Oregon to be with Steve, Karen and kids, and John and his boys. We saw such wonderful things, enjoyed great food, and the best was the company.
Thanks Steve and Karen for putting up with our gang!! Also while we were in Oregon we stopped by to see our great friends Gavin, Bernetta and Jameson. So good to see everyone!!!















Boy, that was a huge update. We have had such a great few months that has filled our time with lasting memories. We are so glad we could have been with so much family and friends.
Fun, Fun, Fun!!!!! That's all that can be said.
ReplyDeleteI do love the blanket and feel very honored to have it!!! Kakelyn, I love your guts!
ReplyDeleteHey there, Jennie! Gen here! (who you knew in Colorado!) I loved looking at all of the pictures. That's pretty interesting about the moose in your yard! All of your children are so adorable! So CUTE! And I have such wonderful memories of when I knew you, way back in 2004!! : ) You are one of the most nicest persons in the world! I was blessed to know you. I'm glad that you all are loving being in Idaho!
ReplyDelete